The technology revolution has taken the world by storm. It is prevalent in every area of our life and simplifies our lifestyle. Package management is one such field which has witnessed a wide change in the way things work. Whether you desire to get your packages delivered to the right person at the right time or look forward to receive one without wasting a moment, smart lockers guard your packages till it gets delivered to right person. Smart Locker Technology by Smartbox makes Package Management much smoother and easier like never before!
As a property manager, you need to make sure that your property is attractive for tenants. To add premium tag to your property, be it commercial or multifamily apartment; enhance the technology quotient of your property. An easy way is to introduce advanced package management system.
Benefits of using smart lockers for Packet Management
1. Secure package delivery
Designed for today’s consumers with on-the-go lifestyles, smart lockers provide customers with greater convenience and flexibility in managing their parcel deliveries making it a more efficient and enjoyable delivery experience while minimizing redelivery hassles.
2. Reduce operational cost with minimum supervision
Previously package management system required the involvement of security personnel and installation of CCTV cameras in the premises to supervise the movement of courier personnel in the housing apartment as well as the safety of parcels. Thus, the smart lockers have saved the time, money and efforts of the property managers as the courier is directly delivered in the lockers and there is no scope of outsiders invading the residential/ commercial complex. This has also helped property managers free their time and office space of unwanted storage.
3. Innovative & efficient
Compared to the previous inefficient method, Smart locker technology is more organized and reliable. It provides an efficient management of locker spaces, depending on parcel volumes with real-time status updates. Round the clock supervision and availability of smart lockers guarantees smooth functioning of package delivery system without fail. Overall, the smart locker technology provides an innovative solution in simplifying parcel delivery and collection for both consumers and property managers.
More benefits can be checked on the benefits section at https://smartbox.in/
Given the above features and benefits of smart locker technology, the package management system is destined to bring unprecedented success for property owners, developers and managers.
Why Smartbox is the right solution?
Smartbox is a global provider of smart locker technology. The platform provides smart locker applications for — retail, e-tail, logistics, postal, multifamily housing apartments and, commercial entities. The long list of features of Smartbox includes:
- Modular locker designs: as per space and needs of the client, locker designs are customized.
- Unlimited usage: There is no extra limit on the quantum of usage of lockers once installed.
- Mobile app-enabled technology: Mobile notifications are the essential aspect of the software.
- Tailor-made approach and expandable as per requirement: The structure can pilot run on a small scale & then can be extended as per change in need.
- Uninterrupted back office support: Smartbox provides complete maintenance support as well as global technical support round the clock.
- Real-time Analytics: Data analysis, report generation, alerts and intimation via different channels is the part of real-time data management.
- Device health monitoring: Continuous monitoring and maintenance is part of the services provided by Smartbox.
- Easy to operate: The system can run and maintained by the client while paying for only the solutions availed and used.
More features can be checked at https://smartbox.in/product.php
Package management by Smartbox helps achieve the balance between managing money, people and space. Our agile platform is scalable and customizable as per the requirements of the business.
If you are curious to learn more, dial +91-8882-760-760 to speak with one of our representatives or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to assist you.